This list is ambitious and scares me a little, which is exactly how I like it.
1. Stop biting my cuticles. (My worst habit)
2. Learn Spanish (originally on my 2011 list)
3. Crossfit four times a week.
4. WRITE! MORE! OFTEN! .
5. Take a photography class.
6. Enroll in graphic design courses.
7. Do one unassisted pullup.
8. Redesign my blog by June.
9. Blog business cards.
10. Handmade wedding. October 13, 2012!!
11. Honeymoon in Chile and Peru this November.
12. Lose four pounds in February. (small manageable goals. You'll see this again down the list)
13. Finish my short story and submit it. (Another 2011 transfer)
14. Take photos of my vintage clothing collection.
15. Open Etsy shop.
16. Lose three pounds in March. (a little bit at a time, so I don't freak out and quit)
18. Handmade birthday wishes for my besties.
19. Meet more local bloggers. Create more support locally.
20. Blogging Your Way 2.0
21. Make a brooch bouquet.
22. Pay off student loan debt.
23. Lose three pounds in April. (I have a wedding dress to get into in 7 months!)
24. Save $300/month minimum.
25. Write poems.
26. Take a sewing class.
27. Cook a fabulous Indian meal from scratch.
28. Read at least 12 books in 2012.
29. More handwritten correspondence.
30. Learn to can my own produce.
31. DIY boutonnieres
Have you a list of things you want to accomplish this year? List em' in the comments below. I'd love to see your endeavors and hear about your progress. Oh, and remember not to take yourself too seriously. It takes all the fun out of it. xoxo,Keia